Our Appetizer.: Ringing in 2015

January 2, 2015

Ringing in 2015

For New Years Eve this year, A & I decided to spend it with my parents and two of our friends. My church was hosting a New Years Eve party so we all decided to go to that. The party consisted of appetizers, 3 main courses and dessert oh and I can't forget the open bar. There was music and dancing till the last person left. The crowd however was a little older than what we expected. Basically we were the only people in our 20s and 30s everyone else was way in into their late 40s and up. But we all made the best of it.


A & I started the night at my apartment with a champagne toast to 2014. It was nice to just be us two while I was getting ready and to remember the whole year. We both went through a lot in 2014 so it was nice to recap.


Everyone say hello to one of my best friends V. This girl is a blast and I couldn't ask for a better best friend. So happy to have her by my side. 


A & I always take the funniest pictures together. He is always twirling me around or pretending to propose to me. He is such a little stud. 


We ended the night with more champagne at midnight, pictures, laughs and lots of love for everyone. It was really nice to spend it with my parents as well as A and our friends. 

New Years Day I attended a low key wedding for family friends. It was really nice to finally see them get married but I was so tired from the night before. 

She made such a beautiful bride. We all went to the church, watched them get married and then we went to a upscale Asian restaurant for dinner. We had cake, drinks, food and memories. 

How did you spend New Years Eve?
Would you ever get married on New Years Day?

1 comment:

  1. Open Bar is always a good idea and you looked gorgeous in both dresses!! Blue is definitely your color and you still have that glow from your vacation!! Happy New Year girl! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete