Our Appetizer.: Humpday Confessions first of 2015!

January 7, 2015

Humpday Confessions first of 2015!

So freaking excited to have Humpday Confessions back with Melissa! 
I mean it's Wednesday and I need something to get me through the day 



On this day I confess:

- I cannot stand stupid drivers on the road! Really Cleveland there is about an inch of snow on the SIDE of the road...why ya driving 15 mph on the highway!? 

- This cold can just suck it. It's beyond cold and I know there is colder temps to come. 

- My feet and legs can stop cramping now. Since it's cold out, my feet and legs love to just cramp every time I walk out of the gym. This should be a sign that God doesn't want me to go to the gym, but then I look in the mirror and see the sign my body is giving me...

- Portion control sucks. I love food so this is hard. 

- I need to lose about 15 pounds before May. Man oh man do I have a lot of work to do. 

- I spent all this time on vacation trying to get tan and now I'm pealing...really skin. 

- The picture above has nothing to do with confessions it just looks like we were having fun and Humpday Confessions are fun, yay!

- Girls with eyebrows that look like caterpillars need to get the hint. It looks like they have a freaking heartbeat. 

- I have a love/hate relationship with really high heels. I love them because they look so good and I feel so sexy but I hate them because of how bad they make my feet hurt and then I walk all funny and shit.


What are your confessions for the beginning of 2015?
Go link up with Melissa to read more confessions :) 

15 comments:

  1. I'm with you on stupid drivers (no patience for them) and super high heels (definitely love/hate)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean if you can't do the speed limit or even 5-10 under, then there's an issue.

      Delete
  2. Caterpillar eyebrows are the worst!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love food too much too. Not eating all of it is hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I have to limit myself but that doesn't even work sometimes.

      Delete
  4. Bad drivers are the worst! When people drive that slow on the highway it makes it unsafe for everyone who is driving normally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Oh and when people slam on their breaks on snow or slush....worst. idea. ever!

      Delete
  5. On the eyebrow thing... I get freaked out by people who wax off their entire eyebrow and just pencil those bitches on. WOAH, creepy-mccreeperton, it's gettin' all "MAMA BURKE STOLE MY EYEBROWS" up in here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!!!! I agree, everyone has eyebrows for a reason, no need to shave them off. crazy people out there, I swear.

      Delete
  6. I love that picture!!!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had really bad leg cramps at the gym when I trained legs and I wanted to die ha ha! Definitely not fun. Also, what is portion control? ;) Other than not fun? I have a love hate relationship with high heels too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been researching remedies for leg cramps, I will be posted about it sometime today. It's all about the apple cider vinegar, I know it sounds gross (and it is) but as long as I'm not in pain, I don't care.

      Delete
  8. I thank god every day that I dont have to drive in the city, but when we do drive oye I get so mad LOL!!! I'm not sure if bananas will help with your cramping but that might be a good remedy to try! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete