Our Appetizer.: Friday's are my favorite!

January 9, 2015

Friday's are my favorite!

Happy happy Friday everyone! Give yourself a pat on the back, you made it through your first full week of work in 2015!!! WOOHOO! Also, congrats to everyone that didn't freeze this past week because temps have been way below what I would like them to be.  On to the good part of the day, Friday Favorites with Amanda and Five on Friday with April.

Favorite Recipe

I'm always looking for new and healthy recipes. There is nothing bad about this Crab Guacamole and it sure puts me in the mood for summer. I always try to eat avocados so this is the perfect recipe. 

Favorite Makeup Find

Brown eyed girl! I love how neutral in color and eye color defying this makeup is. I have very brown eyes so finding new ways to make my eyes pop is important. Plus I know A loves neutral color makeup like this.

Favorite Hair

This is my goal hair for 2015! I love the length and the colors are so warm and amazing. Now I just need to figure out a way to make my hair grow faster, any ideas?

Favorite Wedding Idea

Now I'm not getting married anytime soon, but I absolutely love this idea. Put the seats in a circle so that way everyone can see better, hear better and you're surrounded by your loved ones. 

Favorite Quote

Quote to live by. I always say "late" and it usually becomes "never". Mostly because I forget but also because life happens. 

Well that's that! The work day is waiting for me and my weekend is begging for me. I can't wait to just relax this weekend, hopefully I will not be as sore tomorrow so I can go to my workout class. Fingers crossed! Happy Friday everyone :) 





1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I have all of those on my pinterest!! I love the hair and make-up look!! Need to try both!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete