Our Appetizer.: Little Secrets - Confessions

September 3, 2014

Little Secrets - Confessions

I love these confessions link-ups, I like reading peoples confessions about their little secrets or crazy/lame things they've done. So I guess I'm up for the challenge, judge away if you may. I've done and said some really dumb shit lately but hey I'm 24 so why not.


1. Oh hell yeah, I need a day between Saturday and Sunday. Shit after this past weekend I need a day between Sunday and Monday. Between drinking, boys and staying up too late I've been exhausted. 


2. Words cannot explain my happiness that it is September and then it's going to be October. I love the cooler weather, all them skanks need to put clothes on because it's going to be cold outside. Pumpkin spice latte get in my mouth and Pumking beer get in hand. 


3. Need I say more?! 


4. I'm trying to lose 10 pounds and tone up. So part one is changing my diet. And I'm trying to get in the gym. These 10 pounds better get off of me if they know what's good for them!


5. I wish I had beautiful blue eyes like my mom. Her eyes are out of this world, and I am so jealous. Talk about a hottie. 


6. On Monday evening, after drinking all day, my man friend and I thought it was a great idea to put up my lights on my balcony. Thank goodness he didn't fall from there. Being on the second floor and him standing like that probably wasn't the best idea but hey it happened. 

Confessions

Do you like lights on balconies or patios?
How do you feel about September?
Have you ever done anything crazy while drunk that could have put your life in danger?
Do you like Pumpking beer?

8 comments:

  1. I love lights on balconies! Such a great idea. I'm also pumped up that fall is here and my birthday month next month! Eek! Haha at your comment about skanks in costumes, you are too funny. I like to dress skimpy for Halloween but with this weight gain I'm not so sure. Hopefully now that I'm eating healthier and working out I can get my figure back and dress however I feel like :)

    You have beautiful eyes too so stop! Great pic of you two. What 10 lbs are you talking about? I think 5 lbs at the most, you look perfect.

    BTW, your man friend is cute!! Can't wait to hear more about him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dressing skimpy for Halloween is a must! I'm so happy to hear about your healthier lifestyle, it's really important. I'm trying to lose 10 pounds so I'm getting on that healthy path. I have my trouble spots that I want to lose. And thanks, my man friend is kinda cool but kinda not cool sometimes haha.

      Delete
  2. The weekends are never long enough! Funny story and photo of the man friend! Sounds like something I would do ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was such a doll for helping. I think we are going to finish them tonight so hopefully I'll have more pictures for everyone.

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love October, even though I hate the weather. I just love how it looks outside!
    Also, from where did this man friend come?! Did I miss a post somewhere???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the leaves changing colors and the crisp air. It's perfect for bonfires and just relaxing. Haha the man friend popped in my life end of June before I went to Elkhart and Tulum but I haven't really posted about him till recently.

      Delete
  4. Fall is my favorite time of year - it's just so pretty and cool!! Also oatmeal has only recently become my go to breakfast and the flavor you have is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think oatmeal is amazing! It's healthy and tastes good. Plus I love that it's warm :)

      Delete