Our Appetizer.: Friday. lose my mind. Drink.

September 12, 2014

Friday. lose my mind. Drink.



I honestly might lose my mind. I am beyond stressed at work. I feel like I'm getting pulled in a million different directions to fix different things and get different things done. Yes this will be a rant post because well it's my blog and because wine and sexual things might be in store later to relieve my frustration.

Yes, I said sexual thing. Don't sit there acting like you don't know what I'm talking about. And I know that I don't talk about that stuff on here because well, it's not very lady like but right now swearing like a sailor at my computer isn't very lady like either. So lets just put that shit on hold.

I need a drink, I needed a drink this morning at 9 AM when things started going wrong. I should have just went home right then and there. I asked my boss if I could go home and he laughed and said "nope, you have to suffer with the rest of us." I know he said that jokingly but he's right. I am suffering right now. Every time I look at my e-mail some bitches are e-mailing back and fourth about damn pricing that was resolved like 20 e-mails ago. Why must you copy me on all of you bs e-mails!?

Alright, enough bitching time, to fix some commissions damn it so I can go home and have some a lot of wine.

What are you doing this weekend?
How has work been for you?
Tell me what's up? 
Tell me what you love & hate about your job.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday :) Looking forward to some wine myself tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds stressful! Hope the weekend treats you better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I haaaaate when people "reply all" a billion fucking times! DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW E-MAIL WORKS?!

    ReplyDelete