Our Appetizer.: Start Somewhere

September 10, 2014

Start Somewhere


As usual, I am linking up with Bella from Dateless In Dallas with our confessions for this amazing Hump Day. I say it's amazing because I get to leave work at 1:30 today butttt I have a dentist appointment so that won't be fun. 

Anyways, confessions for the day. 

I need to start building this blog. I think I've done a good job so far with "re-branding" it but I think I need help. I actually don't know what to do to spice it up, but I know I need to do something. Any idea? Any advice you can give me? How about a little trade off, I give you relationship advice (because I'm the bomb at it) and you give me blog advice. 

I do also confess that I had the best workout last night in a very long time. I was on the elliptical for 40 minutes which was over 400 calories and 4 miles! I was literately dripping sweat. 

One more confession. I hope my man friend or any of his friends find this blog because of what I'm about to write. I am really falling for him. He is amazing. We go grocery shopping together, we cook together, we go out together, we workout together, my friends love him, his friends like me. Man oh man, where is this going!?


Can you help with my blog advice issue?
Have you ever fell for someone you never thought you would fall for?
Tell me your stories. 

15 comments:

  1. Aww love the last confession - nothing like finding someone that you love to spend time with!! Also having a great workout is pretty fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! He's pretty cool, I just didn't think I would like him.

      Delete
  2. I would be happy to help you out! Maybe we can skype or something. Add me on Skype: laura.melanie

    That is so sweet!! I think he's a good guy from what I read on your blog and I hope it works out. I haven't been so lucky because just when I think things will go in my favor, something happens and then it doesn't. As of now Rico and I are not talking. He lead me on this weekend talking about how he wants me to know that he likes me and that he'll talk to me about it next time he sees me yet when I asked him what it was two days later, he gives me excuses why we should put it off. You are 34 years old, it's time to be a man and express how you feel and not this BS! Ughhh. So I haven't talked to him since Monday and I'm not going to attempt to reach out to him. He's playing games.

    Anyways, hope you're having a great week and thanks for linkin' up!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, we can definitely Skype. I can probably do it this afternoon after I get home from work.

      He is definitely playing games, I hate that shit. I honestly think you need to create some distance between you and him. There is nothing that kills a guy more than when you seem occupied with other things that don't involve him.

      Delete
  3. having goals for your blog is great! one thing that helped me grow my blog was to start reading other blogs and comment often but be sincere! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have been trying to read/comment on other blogs as much as I can. Like you said, I only comment on things that I feel strongly about.

      Delete
  4. Love your last confession! So happy for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Things are going well, it's good to be on the positive side of things.

      Delete
  5. Good content is always key for building out websites whether it's a blog etc. On another note, that's exciting about the man friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to start posting better content. I feel like my content sucks. Geez I sound like a negative nancy over here.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Yeah, but he pissed me off yesterday so now idk about this. Every time I say something good about a guy I like he effs up.

      Delete
  7. 40 minutes!! you go girl! I did 15 the other day and I was done lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm trying to shed about 10 pounds and sweating definitely makes that happen.

      Delete
  8. That workout sounds amazing and loving the start somewhere quote!!

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete