Our Appetizer.: The Weekender #5 - Christmas Party

December 20, 2013

The Weekender #5 - Christmas Party

First Big Girl Christmas Party

On Friday....My lovely guy missed his connecting flight in Charlotte coming home because he was too busy wondering the airport....men these days, will they ever learn?! We had plans to go Christmas shopping and then go to my first big girl Christmas party. The work party was at a 5 star restaurant named XO Steakhouse and we had open bar, a 3 course meal and presents!
Since the party was at a really nice place we needed to dress up ( love dressing up). He wore dress pants and a nice button down and I wore a skirt with a red button down. Love this picture just wish it wasn't blurry. We had such a good time together and with my team. I swear my team knows how to have a good time, I am so lucky to have such amazing guys to work with. Might I also add that they are so funny and they sure know how to pick great wines!
Naturally after the Christmas party we went across the street to a bar to have more drinks in celebration of my graduation. And this is where all of the "too much drinking" began. I swear it was this drink that just ended it all for the soberness. 
After one too many drinks I start kissing the air, thinking I look sexy and whatnot....fail. And then I decided that I wanted to go see Christmas lights at an outdoor mall so naturally we went and had another drink at another bar in that outdoor mall. When we left it started snowing so I decided that I wanted to take pictures..
Yep...that's me on the present, freezing my butt off. And then the evening ended with a drive around the Christmas tree....just kidding.
I had to take a drunken photo myself, as you can tell it's a terrible picture. After this the night really ended with a drive around the Christmas tree.
Kind of blurry...I took the picture and My Guy was driving. I would say it was a successful first big girl Christmas party. 

6 comments:

  1. Hey Girl, I just stumbled on your blog. Excited to be your newest follower. Looks like you guys had a great night! I love all of the Christmas light pics. Swing on over when you have some time.
    http://ashley-to-awesome.blogspot.com/
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by & following! It was a very eventful night haha. I will definitely stop by your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know right! Nothing better than open bar for a work Christmas party.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! He just the perfect tall, dark and handsome guy for me :)

      Delete