Our Appetizer.: The Weekender #6 - Graduation Edition

December 20, 2013

The Weekender #6 - Graduation Edition

I cannot believe that I can finally....proudly....say that I am a college graduate! 
That just sounds old. 

When I was younger (like freshman year of college) I used to look at college seniors or alumni as old, but here I am with them all! So like I posted before...I went, I procrastinated but I still graduated!  I am so happy to be done with school but ready to take on my next adventure...finding a full time job and going to get my MBA! Celebrations started on Saturday when My Guy's sister sent me beautiful flowers.
After which I went to Zale's to figure out if I wanted to keep the diamond studs my parents got me or look for something else. I ended up upgrading to a certified diamond! I love them! I will have to post a picture later on since I've had them in my ears since I got them. My Guy gave me the most beautiful watch that I've wanted forever, a beautiful Michael Kors watch!
So all weekend we just celebrated with drinks, drinks and more drinks.

Graduation Ceremony 
The ceremony was long...too long.
Pictures with my parents, My Guy and his mom.
The thing around my parents neck was something that showed my appreciation. You are supposed to give this Stool of Gratitude to someone who made a difference in your college career. I decided to give it to both of them since without them I would have never accomplished so much. 
We had dinner to celebrate and My Guy surprised me with a piece of cheesecake to congratulate me! It was amazing!
A few random pictures. The top left picture is right after I moved my tassel from the right to the left! And the group picture is of some of my friends!
We ended the night and weekend with a great bottle of wine and some beautiful flowers. I owe everything to my parents for supporting me and guiding me in finishing college.

I still can't believe I'm an alumni!

2 comments: