Our Appetizer.: Workout Challenge

November 2, 2013

Workout Challenge

Bring on those rock hard abs
Since I'm attempting to sync over a bunch of the information posts from my wordpress blog I figured this would be a great time to post here as well. I am trying to get back into working out and eating clean so I decided to take on this challenge.
The first 2 days were super easy so I decided to do 3 sets instead of just one. So therefor, I challenge YOU to do 3 sets each day as well!

Happy Planking Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. oh planks are such a killer for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will agree that they are very hard at first but if you stick to this plan you will work your way up to the five minutes....all it takes is just baby steps :)

      happy planking!

      Delete