Our Appetizer.: Fat Burning Run

March 11, 2016

Fat Burning Run

Happy Friday everyone! There’s no better way to start off the weekend than with a good run. I’ve been playing around with speed and incline on the treadmill and found that this workout has been the best to get the heart rate up and get the body sweating. Typically I run in the morning around 5:30 before work, I feel that gives me energy throughout the day and it’s what has been working for me. If working out in the evening works for you, then make sure to have a light snack before doing this workout.



 Make sure to stay hydrated and have some fun! Put on your favorite Pandora station and just run. You will love the results you see when you do this HIIT workout along with a healthy eating plan. 

Let me know your thoughts on this workout! 
What else do you want to see on here?
What's your fitness goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment