Our Appetizer.: Confidence

October 7, 2015

Confidence


Where do I begin? I don't even know where I left off to know where to begin. I will say that I am going to attempt to start blogging again. Now this is huge for me because I haven't been very good at sticking to things. However, I'm trying to turn a new leaf in my lift. I think it's very important for me to explore different avenues and this avenue will be filled with the most random things. Food, pictures, stories, memories...everything and anything that pops into my mind.

.......

And for the first time ever, go ahead judge me for what I post. I don't care. 

.......

This is where confidence comes in. You see I lost a lot of my confidence a few months back. Why? I'm not really sure. I think it had a lot to do with reading other amazing blogs and comparing myself. And then seeing pictures of amazingly perfect people on Instagram and Pinterest and comparing myself. I need to put my foot down and just accept me and be confident in myself. Who's with me!?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! We look forward to reading your adventures with food pics and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog rocks, lady! I'm glad you're back... you're a favorite of mine and I've missed your voice! :D

    ReplyDelete