Our Appetizer.: Sniffles at it's best

November 17, 2014

Sniffles at it's best

Talk about a sniffling weekend! I mean don't get me wrong, I can deal with being sick and whatnot especially when it's my best friends birthday! Weather in Cleveland has been insane which is probably why I feel the way I feel.

Friday
Waking up Friday morning to snow was somewhat heart warming and freezing at the same time. The drive to work took much longer than expected, even though I did leave a lot earlier than usual.


I had an 8am meeting for the Cleveland State University and Sherwin-Williams Corporate Alumni Chapter. This was the first time we actually had a meeting like this and it was nice to see some people I went to college with. It makes me feel so good to know that I am part of a company that gives back so much to not only city but the college I'm an alumni from. Each alumni received this CSU/Sherwin-Williams paint can and stir stick. 


I have been craving soup since it has gotten cold out and I love that on our 8th floor we have a cafe which always has two different types of soups. I had to try this Chicken Tortilla soup, and it was amazing! What kind of soup do you enjoy?


One of mine and my man friend's favorite thing to do is put together puzzles. Yea, I know kind of nerdy but whatever we love it. After finishing our last puzzle, we decided to order a new one. He surprised me with a puzzle that is made in Romania and it's of a beautiful castle in Romania. This is near and dear to my heart since I was born in Romania and try to visit often. That's a story for another day.


Saturday
I went to my parents house for lunch and to hang out with them as usual. I enjoy spending time with them since I don't see them much during the week. 


A few months ago I went to Vegas for the first time with my parents and I purchased my first MK bag. When I went to my parents house this past weekend my mom had a little present for me. This beautiful wallet which matches my purse perfectly! Talk about obsession!!! Do you like MK items?


Saturday night was spent out celebrating my best friend's birthday. We had a blast going to bars in Cleveland but every place was so incredibly busy. 

Follow me on Instagram

Of course I need to add in a picture of my man friend and I! I wish everyone could have been out with us to celebrate. Nothing better than being surrounded by loved ones. 

Sunday
I woke up on Sunday with the worst cold. I didn't leave my apartment till about 5:30pm when I went to my parents house to have dinner. Breakfast and lunch consisted of 2 cheese sticks (love that stuff) and popcorn with a side of cold medication. How do you shake a cold? I need to get better before my interview tomorrow. Tonight after work I'm going to Express to look into getting a new pant suit, can't wait!! 

How was your weekend?
Do you and your man friend have fun little things you guys like to do?
How do you celebrate birthdays?
How do you shake a cold?
Do you follow me on Instagram?

6 comments:

  1. Despite the cold you're fighting it sounds like a really great weekend and I love that new MK wallet!! So pretty!! Definitely load up on your water and vitamin c!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Water, tea, soup and Sudafed have become my best friend. I need to fight this before tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. My hubs is from the Cleveland area so when we were dating and I would go back with him for the holidays his mom always had a puzzle ready for everyone to hang out and put together...now I love puzzles :) I have that same wallet but in a turquoise color..I LOVE MICHAEL KORS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog via the link up :) I love that MK combo. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your haaaaaaair extensions are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, love your hair!!! Where did you get the extensions? You look amazing either way like always!! I love cream of mushroom soup or lobster bisque is my obsession! I would get more Michael Kors if I had the money but not as of late! Cute bag and wallet though. I shake a cold by drinking lots of water, taking over the counter meds and sleeping lots!! That usually helps. Seems like you had an amazing weekend! Thanks for linkin' up <3 I know I'm late lol

    ReplyDelete