Our Appetizer.: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly / September

October 1, 2014

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly / September

Good morning my lovely blog friends! Today I am hosting The Good, The Bad & The Ugly of September. 

In this link up, you will:
  • Recap your month. Give me the raw details or just a simple summary, your choice. 
  • Also, give me the good, the bad and the ugly of your year thus far.
  • Also please comment on the person before you, you know to spread the love.
Use this link up button below to share this link up

My Appetizer.

My September was pretty quiet. I had a lot of relaxing nights in and a lot of great nights out. Check out the photo montage of my September.

My man friend hung up lights for me. Read more about it HERE
Wore my extensions....a lot. 
Went to a few weddings.
Wore the beautiful dress from Vegas
He got me flowers
Watched the Browns win & lose. Read more about it HERE
Started reading the best book ever!
Made my first soup which was amazing

Had a cozy night on the balcony 
Broke some fashion rules


Celebrated my parents 25th wedding anniversary
Had dinner at one of my favorite places
Had drinks on East 4th.
Started a 1,000 piece puzzle
What a relaxing but busy month! So far this year:

The Good: Moving out on my own - I adore my place!

The Bad: Gaining some weight - This just sucks

The Ugly: The break up with my ex - That was rough

Now it's your turn! Let me know what happened this month!


1 comment:

  1. Just LOOKING at that puzzle is making me ragey... I dont' have the patience for that kind of thing, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete