Our Appetizer.: Wednesday = Me time.

April 9, 2014

Wednesday = Me time.

I'm sure you all know it's Wednesday because I'm sure you all have a smart phone or a calendar that will tell you that today is Wednesday. I really don't know where I'm going with this post but I figured I would post since I haven't posted since like Friday. And like I said, it's Wednesday so that's 5 days without a post. That never ever happens. I always post on Mondays, I always post on Tuesdays....I always post everyday minus the weekends because those are just always too busy. Plus I like my Monday link-up with Rachael.

Ok let me get to the point, I don't really know what to post but so I figured I would post about not knowing what to post. A few positive things have happened...I saw some girl friends this past weekend that I haven't seen in a long time. I started looking at apartments!! I'm really excited about this because I've been wanting to move out of my parents house for a while. Oh and I'm going on my first winery tour this weekend. So I would say that on Sunday or Monday I will have a lot to post about. 

Till then, I just need some me time. 
I need some Alisia time. 
I will tell you that this time is 
much needed and appreciated.

6 comments: