Our Appetizer.: The Weekender - negative degrees but we still party

February 10, 2014

The Weekender - negative degrees but we still party

Why do we do this to ourselves?
Negative degrees but we still go party


The weekend began with Carson and I going downtown because we just really enjoy freezing our butts off going to the bars....YOLO? After we decided to freeze our butts off we got hungry so we had to go get food, which in the morning we realized we shouldn't have eaten. Nothing worse than waking up hungover with omelette taste in your mouth.


The rest of the weekend was spent at home, thank goodness because I needed to relax and sleep. I don't know how to explain how sick of this whole cold/snow I am. Yes I know I live in Cleveland I shouldn't be complaining...blah, blah blah. Well I'm still complaining. I started trying to figure Twitter out again ( I don't know why but I am). I got so excited when I saw that Channing Tatum is following me on Twitter...till I realized that this isn't Channing Tatum's real account, it's some weirdo trying to act all cool...no no not cool, don't get my hopes up. I have a huge bruise on my arm and I have no idea where it's from. And it's a sock bun kind of day.

How was your weekend?
Do you wake up with random bruises?
Are you sick of the snow/cold?
Do you like sock buns?

8 comments:

  1. I 100% woke up with random bruises this weekend. I too started my weekend by freezing my butt off and going to the bar with my boyfriend, except I was a "genuis" (20 drunk people told me that, aha) because I wore sweatpants over my skirt to the bar & then just shoved them in my jacket sleeve when I checked my coat, ahah. But my legs are covered in bruises.. I know one of them is from running back into my apartment with wet boots because I forgot a hair elastic, and I wiped out hard on my knees on our hardwood floors.... aha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl...I'm still complaining too. I can't even handle this damn weather. Summer is fun in Cleveland right?? SO hard to remember that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also- YAY for Twitter! Promise once you get into it, you'll love it. Follow me! @maggautier6

    ReplyDelete
  4. This winter is awful!! I'm constantly dreaming of warmer places--I need a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theres a new Magic Mike in the making!
    Make sure to check out my blog!

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE ARE GONNA HAVE TO MEET UP SOMETIME.
    okay done being creepy. Thanks for linking up sugar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree! Wow I am so late on commenting back :(

      Delete