Our Appetizer.: Workout Wednesday

November 6, 2013

Workout Wednesday

Welcome to Workout Wednesday 
where chicks become fit

Sunday was my official day back in the gym and eating healthy since I took a month break...2 months ago (oops). But I am proud to say that I am sore...really sore. I took Monday off to recover and last night I did some cardio and strength training but tonight I'm back in the gym again! I mean who wants to look like crap for holiday pictures and parties...no this chick and I hope not you either. 
This will be my workout routine for tonight's gym session. Well since the Strength Training is a little hard to read I'll type it out here (fail..I know,next week will be better). 
100 Jumping Jacks
30 Second plank (right)
30 Second plank (left)
30 Second plank (center)
25 Crunches on stability ball (feel free to hold a weight close to your chest for added weight)
25 Russian twists with 7 lb. weight
20 Squats
15 Lunges each side with weighted twist
10 Push ups
REPEAT TWICE

I hope everyone takes advantage of these weekly workout routines to be sexy and fit! Let me know what you like and don't like about this routine so I know what changes to make in the next weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Love this routine! I see so many bloggers post routine ideas from Pinterest or somewhere on the internet but they always seem so intimating and something that will never end. I then think about the fact that we did almost all of these during the first part of gym class in high school. If I can do it then, I can do it now!

    Love your blog! Newest follower :)
    http://happinessisntadestination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! I made this for myself Wednesday morning to do after night when I got to the gym. So I just made it as something that I knew I could handle that evening. I will only post things workouts that I personally know I will do or that I can handle.

      Welcome to Boarding Together! I hope you stay awhile :)

      Delete