Our Appetizer.: [Liebster Blog Award]

November 18, 2013

[Liebster Blog Award]

As a new blogger, it means so much to be nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Ashleigh at MurdockTalks. Check out her blog when you have a second, it looks amazing and she has a lot of interesting posts! Again I am beyond thrilled to be nominated for this award!!


The Rules of the Liebster Award are:
  1. You nominate someone with less than 200 followers. 
  2. You must then put the logo somewhere in the post and on your blog so others know you've been nominated. 
  3. Write 11 facts about yourself
  4. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you set for you to answer.
  5. Also link the blogger who nominated you. 
  6. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
  7. Finally, you must write 11 questions for the nominees to answer. 

11 (Very Random) Facts About Me:
  1. I adore high heels...even though they hurt my feet so incredibly bad. 
  2. Traveling is my favorite! If I were rich, I would travel the world. 
  3. Secretly, I would love to be a writer for a travel magazine....because I love to travel so much.
  4. My closet consists of black, black, black and some other random colors. 
  5. Birthdays are my favorite holiday....it's a day all about you so why not live in the spotlight.
  6. I love fall/winter/spring because its just magical outside, the leaves changing colors and its an excuse to cuddle all the time. 
  7. I have a love for airports and planes. I sometimes purposefully buy plane tickets with layovers in airports I've never visited before.
  8. If I could move to any country it would be Switzerland or England.
  9. I love culture and the diversity in people. 
  10. For the longest time I tried being someone I'm not just to "fit in". (huge mistake my friends)
  11. I love tea. If I could drink tea all day everyday I definitely would.
Questions from Ashleigh:

How did you choose your blog name?

  • I chose my blog name by adding the things I love the most. I love to travel and try new cultures and make new memories, that's where "Boarding" came from. And "Together" came from my love of my family, friends and boyfriend. This blog was mostly designed for myself and My Guy's journey through life together.
Who are your favourite bloggers?
  • That is a hard one since I'm new to blogging. I enjoy reading all blogs that have some meaning to my life or are just plain old great to read!
What is your dream job?
  • This is actually funny because last night I was telling my mom how much fun it would be to be a Tornado Chaser....but that's a little too risky for me. So I would have to say I would love to be a writer for a Travel magazine.
One beauty product that you could not live without?
  • My eyeliner. Plain and simple I adore my Avon Cosmetics eyeliner. 
If you could only have products from one makeup brand, what would it be?
  • MAC, mostly because I love their pigments and the the variety of their products.
What is your favourite season? Why?
  • This is a hard one. Don't get me wrong, I like summer just as much as the next girl. But since I've gotten older (I'm only 23 haha) I have taken on a lot of responsibility so summer isn't really summer anymore. I love Fall/Winter/Spring. I love Fall because of the changing of the leaves. I love Winter because of the snow, call me crazy but I think it's just magical. And I love Spring because I like listening to the rain.
What is on the top of your Wish List?
  • Honestly, nothing materialistic just health, love and happiness.
Gold or Silver?
  • Depending on my outfit, but mostly silver.
What is your favourite candy?
  • I can never go wrong with SweetTarts.
What movie did you last watch at the theatre?
  • Hmm, I think it was the 6th Fast and Furious movie.
What are you looking forward to?
  • GRADUATING!! December 15 cannot come fast enough.
What a great list of questions! These were somewhat hard to answer, good job Ashleigh!

Bloggers I Nominate:

Martinis & Bikinis

*I was having troubles finding 11 blogs so this is my list! 

Questions for my Nominees:

  1. Favorite age & why?
  2. If you could live in any country where would it be and why?
  3. Favorite stores to shop at?
  4. Favorite side to go with your favorite dinner dish?
  5. Red lipstick or nude lipstick?
  6. Heels or flats?
  7. Favorite part about blogging?
  8. One item you could not live without?
  9. Who is your role model & why?
  10. What is your most embarrassing story?
  11. Favorite TV show that you would drop everything to watch?
Feeling so blessed writing this & 
hope you enjoyed reading and please take
 a look at the nominees' blogs as well! 

4 comments:

  1. I can't live without my eyeliner either!! It's crazy how different it makes me look/feel when I don't wear it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I feel like a child if I don't wear it, it's the weirdest thing.

      Delete
  2. your answers are great! & you're totally not crazy - i think snow is magical too! aha :)

    ReplyDelete