Our Appetizer.: Happy Wednesday Outfit of the Day

November 13, 2013

Happy Wednesday Outfit of the Day

I've been posting a lot today because I felt like I had a lot of good things to say...or at least that's what I thought. My post about Target stealing my money and a lot of your agreed with me on this subject! I am also still on my working out kick (and I hope it stays like this) so I posted my Workout Wednesday as well as tips on finding a gym and gym motivation. Now on to my Outfit of the Day because I have been slacking in this department of posting. But I love my outfit today because the shirt is new (finally something new, since I feel like I wear the same thing to work everyday) and its super warm and comfy.
Pants : Express Shirt : Express Shoes: The same ones I always wear
OH & my new iPhone! I got the 5S this weekend and my mom took my old iPhone 4 so she could learn how to use a smart phone!

Random Pictures from Today
I love Tower City during the holidays. The tree and the decorations are beautiful.

I had lunch with a co-worker friend at Houlihan's today. This is the Chicken Asian Chop Chop salad. This salad had sautéed  sesame chicken on a chop chop napa salad with jicama,snow peas, peanuts, bell peppers napa dressing
How is your Wednesday going?

2 comments:

  1. I really like your pants girl and look at that workout body! I can so tell you put time in at the gym. If nay I was as motivated.

    Also very jealous of your iPhone 5s!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love Express pants. Yes they are a bit expensive but I think they are worth it. Getting in the gym is hard but I do it for myself :) It's my only "me" time I get.

      Delete