Our Appetizer.: Electric

July 28, 2014

Electric

Alright alright I guess it's time to catch everyone up on what I've been up to. I think it's been a good month since I've posted anything on here but I will say that I do read a lot of blogs even if I don't post on mine. I think that's kinda bad, but I'm spreading the love to everyone else.

Anyways, since the last time I posted...I ran the Electric run, I went to Tulum, Mexico, I slacked off on working out, I ate at food trucks, I turned 24 and two of my best friends had their birthdays as well. So needless to say, I have a lot to post. Now don't get mad that I will be posting like a crazy person for the next few hours because this just needs to happen.


I ran the Electric Run in Cleveland about a month ago. The girls I ran with and I decided to wear tutu's and the electric run shirt. I would like to say that I do love that tutu. Oh and these mirrors in my apartment are the bomb!! 


V came over to get ready together and whatnot before we headed to the run. And my parents were there so they took some pictures for us. I really love these damn tutus. 


Can we please talk about how awesome my dad looks with those glasses!?!? They brought pizza and beer over too so who can say no to that. I know I know I was going to run a 5K probably not the best idea to eat pizza and drink beer before but shit happens.


We were dancing and being kids. 


I wish I still had these glasses! I was obsessed with them but I think I lost them while running...through the MUD. It rained all day and all evening the day of the run. And it was all muddy and gross everywhere but we still ran it and had a blast. 


We were loving the tutus. I totally want to wear mine out again. Would that be weird? Be honest!!

Have you ever ran the Electric Run?
Have you ever ran the Color Run? 
How would you compare the two?
Which was your favorite? 
Would you wear a tutu?!

4 comments:

  1. OBSESSED with the tutus! I totally wore one for the color run and loved it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks!! I want to do the Color Run when it comes to Cleveland.

      Delete
  2. I love it! Could you be any more adorable?! NOPE! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I would totally rock that tutu again.

      Delete