Our Appetizer.: [Happies & Crappies]

March 14, 2014

[Happies & Crappies]

At last this week comes to an end! 
I've decided to linkup with Amber from Brunch With Amber 
to discuss the Happies & Crappies of this week

Happies - 
 - I painted my nails this week since I am going to Tampa today to see My Guy. I used the colors above : Essie - Mademoiselle, L'Oreal - Grecian Goddess, Essie - Ignite the Night (glitter).
- I checked into my flight to Tampa! I love using apps to do that so that way I don't have to wait at the airport or worry about losing my boarding pass.
- I was hoping to keep the nice weather around by wearing a bright and spring like outfit. 
- Working out has become a habit. Even when I can't make it in the gym/studio I workout at home. 
- Coffee...enough said.
- Oh and I got my girl scout cookies! 


 Crappies : 
- This weather. Holy moly this weather is on crack. We had amazing weather on Monday and then on Tuesday it just got colder and colder. And then Wednesday it rained, rained and snowed. 
- So much work to do. Trying to fix a lot of problems that other people made because they don't know what they are doing is very frustrating. 


Over all this looked pretty successful, minus the crazy weather.

Do you like glitter on your nails?
Are you an OPI or Essie girl?
Do you use airline apps?
How is the weather where you are?

2 comments:

  1. I love both OPI & Essie. What I don't love is how expensive they are. I'm sorry for all the crappy weather you're getting up there. I'm so glad I headed south.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with Essie, but I do agree that it is pricey. I also really like L'Oreal as well. Their colors are really cute, the polish lasts and the price isn't too bad either.

      Delete