Our Appetizer.: Pardon My French / A Day In Heels

November 4, 2013

Pardon My French / A Day In Heels


My obsession with heels has been and forever will be something I will painfully accept.I love my heels high...the higher the better (not like 8 inches high more like 5-6 inches). Like all heel wearing ladies my feet start to hurt kill after a few hours.I stumbled across a lovely blog about fashion and such, please check it out, Garance Dore.

On this lovely blog I found a very interesting video about walking in heels all day. If you are a girl like me, heels are my best friend. I love heels because they make me feel very feminine, put together, tall and just sexy. My favorite part about this video is the interview with Christian Louboutin as well as other designers during Fashion Week:


First I will say that I walk in heels as much as I can. During the week I'm in 3 inch heels for work/school. And on the weekend I'm in 5-6 inch heels for the nights I go out. Secondly, I absolutely adore Garance Dore's Louboutin's but I will say those particular heels are almost impossible to walk in, at least for me. My parents had purchased those heels for my birthday this year and I had to return them because I could barely walk in the them. And trust me (like I said earlier) I am in heels all the time.

What did you think about the video? Do you love her Christian Louboutins as much as I do?! Do you wear heels everyday? Do you own a pair of Louboutins?

2 comments:

  1. I totally enjoyed the insights you got from that video. I love high heels but I could never wear them for longer than 5 hours, they would totally kill me, so I always have a pair of flats with me to change while I am driving and what not.

    Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I always have flats in my bag or in my car...just in case :)

      Delete